The plastic Cannabis Card is an excellent alternative to an official medical recommendation for buying cannabis card at related points of sale throughout the State. Currently, Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Card provides legal rights to buy, store, and carry a certain amount of medical weed. Also, it allows to grow up to 10 marijuana plants at home.
For those who want to issue a recommendation or MMJ card, there are two ways. One is to attend the state clinic and schedule an appointment with one of the State Medical Marijuana Program doctors. Another way is to pass all required 420 evaluations online using one of the related online services. At the moment, Dr Weedy online service is the most convenient and useful for such purpose.
All you need to issue an official recommendation or MMJ card is to follow simple instruction:
- Go to the Dr. Weedy main page;
- Select appropriate tariff plan that is differed by a form of issued documents:
- A PDF copy of a recommendation;
- PDF and a hard copy of recommendation;
- A PDF recommendation and MMJ card with a paper recommendation.
- Fill a questionnaire describing your current health state. Send it to us, and a qualified physician will approve your MMJ recommendation in 5 minutes;
- You will be informed by email about a positive decision of a medic and after you will need to pay for Dr. Weedy services and following recommendation or MMJ card issuance using convenient payment service;
- After the payment, electronic PDF recommendation will be sent to your email immediately. Other copies and MMJ card will arrive by a regular mail in 3-5 working days.
You have to add personal information to the General State Medical Marijuana Program. First time visiting related MJ pharmacies or special dispensaries, you will need to show private MJ document for checking in the database. For every next visit, all you need is to carry a recommendation or MJ card with you – it provides legal rights to purchase medical cannabis in prescribed amounts.
Related documents will be sent to you via email or regular mail – hard copies and MMJ card will arrive in 3-5 working days.
Approved “serious medical conditions”- Few “serious health conditions” under the law is the following:
- Cancer, including remission therapy;
- Crohn’s disease;
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis;
- Associated neuropathies;
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders;
Do you qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card?
- If you are at least 21 years of age, then you are qualified for a medical cannabis card.
- You can avail medical cannabis card if you have a legal resident of Illinois with proof of residency.
- If you have a physician certify and have a qualifying condition, as well as a, contain a bona fide relationship with that physician, then you are qualifying for a medical cannabis card.
It’s a time to experiencing the best quality of life with the use of medical cannabis card. It is good to get a Medical Marijuana Card; in this way, you get the ability to heal better, feel better, and live better.